3/3 Exceptional Beach Home
Property reference: 789ZBH
Zancudo Reduced BARGAIN
Best Bargain, Best Home on the Beach
A beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath two-story home footsteps from the Pacific Ocean and the tranquil black sand beach of Playa Zancudo in southern Costa Rica. Lush mature tropical landscaping encloses the property providing a very private setting away from the road. Walking through the main entrance, you will be amazed at the resort like feel with a beautiful 16,000 gallon free form swimming pool with waterfall and a bridge that leads to the thatch covered rancho with dining table and chairs. Additional chaise loungers and seating areas around the pool area provide a cozy spot for two or plenty of room for a crowd size fiesta.
The lower level of the home includes a large screen room with rattan living room furniture, dining table and chairs and an armoire for storing all your pool party essentials. The first bedroom has a queen size bed, 2 night stands, table, chairs and dresser. The second bedroom has two twin beds and large nightstand. Bath and laundry room complete this level. A 2 1/2 car garage with air conditioned shop or craft room is attached to the home.
Walking upstairs to the main level, you are welcomed by the breathtaking ocean view from your 500 square foot deck complete with loungers, dining area and an extra-large two person hammock. Inside is the air conditioned living room with flat screen TV and comfortable US made La-Z-Boy furniture. The light and airy kitchen is fully equipped with GE Profile refrigerator with ice maker, stove, table, chairs, peninsula counter with stools and very ample counter space and cupboard storage. An additional side table folds open with space for 8 guests.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, night stands, a large desk, an overstuffed easy chair for reading and relaxing and a wall mounted TV. You can see and hear the ocean waves right from your bed. Both rooms have huge glass door walls to bring the outside in plus Hunter indoor/outdoor ceiling fans and excellent lighting.
The ensuite his and hers baths have a shared walk through glass tile shower with Hansgrohe Raindance shower head. The bathrooms have ample counters, large mirrors, ceiling fans and great lighting plus there is a walk in closet with a large built in dresser with mirror, plus a linen closet and 2 additional closets.
Playa Zancudo is a little fishing village with a very friendly mix of gringos and ticos. No high rises or condos, no crazy crowds, just a wonderful place to walk barefoot in the sand. The 6 mile long beach is often described as Costa Rica's best walking beach. A grocery store and restaurants are within walking distance from your home. Additional stores and restaurants are in town while "the mall", banking, pharmacy and medical care are available in Golfito or Paso Canoas. A fruit and vegetable truck comes to town twice a week. Great internet, telephone and electric services, and very safe city water keep things civilized while you watch 3 types of monkeys and an unbelievable assortment of exotic tropical birds and reptiles from your deck.
This can be your dream home on the ocean. Costa Rica is one of the healthiest and happiest countries in the world. Make it yours.
• Turn key purchase - all furnishings and fixtures included other than personal property
• Construction -original home upper level built 2002, lower level 2004, upper level addition 2005, garage and shop 2006, pool 2007
• Lot 1552 meters squared
• House 3500SF
• Garage 25'x30' with air conditioned shop/craft room, automatic garage door openers.
• Pool -16,000 gallons, with waterfall, bridge, easy walk-in access
• Guardian 16KW LP gas generator
• Culligan water softener
• Hunter indoor/outdoor ceiling fans (5) with remote controls
• Cistern 5000 liters and well
• Carrier AC in living room
• Samsung AC in shop
• Full house hot water
• GE Profile side by side fridge/freezer
• La-Z-Boy living room couch, 2 easy chairs and ottoman
• Televisions 2 Panasonic (1 LCD-HDTV) and satellite TV hook up
• Washer and dryer
• Built in 14" x 21" digital wall safe
• Hansgrohe Raindance Shower
• GE Security touch point key cabinet
• All-Clad pots and pans
• Microwave and toaster oven
• Jacuzzi pool filter and Haywood pool pump
• LLBean extra large, two person Hatteras hammock on teak Roman Arc stand
• SunDance outdoor loungers, patio table and chairs
• Delta kitchen faucet with sprayer, Moen bath sink fixtures
• Large 7 drawer desk with oversized Body Built chair
• Entire property, including pool, is enclosed with fencing
• Mature landscaping
• Outdoor security lighting
Houses for sale,Beachfront
Location: Zancudo Beach